Students Transferring TO True Colors
- Prior training must be evaluated and credit given as appropriate. The length of the course or program must be shortened appropriately.
- All states have certain requirements and procedures that must be followed to have an accurate transfer.
- Approved kit and books must be approved by True Colors before course start date.
Students Transferring FROM True Colors
- There is a $100.00 finance charge for all hours and applications to be submitted to the State Board prior to course completion.
- Exit Interview and all monies owed to True Colors must be completed before course record is submitted to The Wyoming Board of Cosmetology
Course Completion Policy
- Diplomas are issued at the completion of enrolled course. This signifies that you are certified in the program completed and a state exam must be taken in order to be a licensed professional by the Wyoming Board of Cosmetology.
- Family and friends are welcome to attend your certificate recognition, which is scheduled according to the graduation date.